Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 5



Yesterday marked my 5th day of living sugar-free! It has been a lot harder than I thought. I don't eat junk food by any means but in the past few months I've noticed that I've gotten very loose with my sugar consumption . I've gone from having 1 cheat day a week to eating sugar almost every other day. I've always had a HUGE sweet tooth so giving it up for a month is going to be mighty hard. I've been reaching for nuts or fruit to curb my sweet cravings and this seems to be doing the trick. Wish me luck!

TODAY'S FOOD:
7:30AM
3oz Chicken w/ homemade peanut sauce
braised Kale, Mushrooms, and Onions
1 Tangerine

12:10PM
3oz Beef w/ roasted onions
1 Apple
Lotsa Almonds


SLEEP LAST NITE: 8.5hrs
EXERCISE: Tonite @ CFO

2 comments:

Ev said...

Sugar is sneaky! It looks so innocent just sitting there staring back at you with it's big brown Hershey's kiss eyes and saying, "But I'm just a little bit!" LOL. Hang in there. If anyone can do it, you, Queen of Determination and General Badassness can.
ps
CFEB is doing it too. We have twelve people on board. Great idea!

Connie Moreno said...

Well, I don't about all that but thanks anyway Ev!

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston