Monday, May 18, 2009

CrossFit Munchies


What a week! Last week I got a lot of solid workouts in and set 3 PRs! Since the NorCal qualifiers two weeks ago, I've been really focused on stepping it up on the training floor. Although I was really happy with my performance at the Qualifiers, I realized that I have a lot of room for improvement. That's one of the beauties of CF; there is always room to grow.

So after a week of breaking PRs and consistant training, I've spent the last two days eating everything in sight! I've always had a healthy appetite but this weekend my appetite was threw the roof. I woke up ravenous on Saturday and Sunday and found myself eating every 2 hours. I felt like a teenage boy! Actually, I kinda look like one too:) I guess I had a case of the CF munchies.


New PRs:

-->Deadlift 185# x 1 (previous 180)

--> "Grace" 10:23 rx'd (previous 11:43 @ 80#)
30 Clean and Jerks for Time, 95#

-->"Diane" 13:45: 155#/1 Abmat+2 5lb plates (previous 27:54: 126#/2 Abmats)
21-15-9, reps
Deadlifts, 155# and HSPU

2 comments:

Ev said...

Atta girl! Glad you finally posted. I love reading your blog.

sierra said...

me too! xoxo

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston