Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4 Days left!


With only four days to go until the NorCal Regional Qualifiers, I'm beginning to get really excited and terrified about the workouts. Yesterday a few of us test workout A with the women's Rx'd weight and it didn't go as well as I thought it would. Here's the workout:


Row 500 meters

30 Burpees

95 pounds Shoulders to Overhead, 10 reps


My time 8:57


I didn't kill myself on the row and I took it pretty easy on the burpees but I was surprisingly gassed when I cleaned the wieght for my first rep. My legs were fried and I could barely get the weight overhead. I attempted a second push jerk and failed. The rest were all singles. This was really frustrating because the workout is 10 reps shoulder to overhead NOT floor to overhead!!!! Anway, I am going to give it another go this afternoon and see what happens. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston