Friday, June 6, 2008

Move over, Batman


A big thanks to fellow crossfitter, Angela Lim for bringing this wod to my attention. She spent the week preceding memorial day at CF Boston and came home with this crazy mash-up workout that they did for memorial day.

WOD: Hero Mash-up
Run 1 mile

21 Handstand push-ups
21 Thrusters, 95 pounds/65 women
21 Overhead Squats, 95 pounds
Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions
50 Pull-ups

50 KB swings, 2 pood
Run 400 meters
21 40#/25# DB Snatches, left arm

21 40#/25# DB Snatches, right arm
21 L-pullups
Run 1 mile

I had to scale down some of the weights, use a target for my HSPU and I even did kipping L-Pull-ups. However, no amount of scaling down could have made it that much easier, this thing was a killer and its long...I'm just happy its over. My time= 1:08:11

1 comment:

MBL100 said...

OMG, I'm in love with a cartoon!

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston