Tuesday, June 3, 2008


My infrequent blogging is frustrating and a direct result of some hectic in my life.
Lemme quickly do some serious catching up.....

The good: A great week at CFO! I was back on the training floor which always makes me happy:) Getting to bed early and beginning my day with an early morning workout sets the tone for a great day! Last week, I was able to get to hit all of the CF wods and even fit in some time for lifting.

The not so Good: I spent the weekend in Lake Tahoe for a girlfriend's bachelorette party, where I did my fair share of some good, old fashioned drinkin'. As to be expected. What are friends for, right? Needless to say, I completely fell of the diet for about 48 hours. Oh, and in case you were wondering; tequila, wine, champagne and bud lite. I made sure to chase my drinks down with lots and lots of nuts, meat and cheese in an effort to stay somewhat close to the Zone. We didn't go to the Lake once:(

Sunday & Monday I made up the workouts that I missed while I was gone and today I did Hang Power Snatch 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1reps. I failed at 65# after attempting it 7 times.

8:00AM
Avocado slices wrapped in Pastrami
1 cucumber sliced

12:15PM
+/- 2 ounces Sheep's Milk Cheese w/ Salami

2:30PM
Lg. Green Salad w/ radishes, onions, egg and chicken

2 comments:

matt chou said...

I CF in SF, need to visit CFO sometime, you guys look like you have lots of fun!

Are you still on the Metabolic Diet?

Connie Moreno said...

yes you should come by and visit. CFO is the best gym ever! And we have the hottest trainers:)

Metabolic Diet...I am definitely transforming into a "fat burner"...

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston