Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chipper Fun!


Yesterday was a “Rest Day” on the National Crossfit Site, however me and a few other loco Crossfitter that missed Friday’s wod did the following:
For time:
25 Walking lunge steps
20 Pull-ups
50 Box jumps, 20 inch box
20 Double-unders
25 Ring dips (partials)
20 Knees to elbows
30 Kettlebell swings, (45#)
30 Sit-ups
20 Hang squat cleans, (20 pound dumbbells)
25 Back extensions
30 Wall ball shots, 14 pound ball
3 Rope climb ascents
My time: 32:24
(Wieght in Red are my modifications)

I felt pretty good until I got to the ring dips. I still haven’t mastered the full range dip but I did as many as I could as deep as possible. This really slowed me down considering I could only do one at a time. The KB swings were pretty brutal too, it was the most weight I have every swung. And the 3 rope climbs at the end were down right mean! Great to be back in the gym again!

Meals Today:

5:45am
.5 Cliffbar Builder Bar
=1.5 Blocks

7:45am
3oz Extra lean Ground Beef
1 Orange
.75 TBSP Almond Butter
=2 Blocks+1 Block Fat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the workout yesterday. I don't have the nerve to put my diet out for the world to see, maybe it would help me to pay attention to what I eat. The body fat test helped me to put things in perspective as far as what is healthy for me. Good luck in you journey, I hope to get inspired!

Trevor said...

Chipper? I don't get it.

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston