Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gettcha mind right!


This morning I glanced at my calendar and had to do a double take. I remember the New Year’s celebration as if it was just the other day, yet March is just around the corner, yikes! How easily I get swept up in the whirlwind of life and completely lose my concept of time. Where have the past 8 weeks gone? Sometimes I feel as though living one day at a time can be somewhat of an uphill battle.

To kick off the beginning of the 2ND quarter of 2008, I’ve decided to reflect upon this year’s goals. In doing so, I hope to regain some focus and like my good friend Angela always says, “get my mind right”.

1) 1 Muscle up: Still have a ways to go, but I've been practicing like crazy.
2) 10 consecutive Kipping Pull-ups: I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I think I have about 3-5.
3) 1 Ring Dip: I am happy to report that I finally got a dip on the rings! I can do about 4. One step closer to that muscle-up!
*I also want to commit to really focusing on lifts that I am exceptionally weak in: OH Squat, Snatch and Shoulder Press.

8:30AM
3oz Chicken
1.5 cups steamed Chard in tomato sauce
.5 Apple w/ peanut butter
Coffee w/ cream
=3 Zone blocks+1.5 fat blocks

No comments:

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston