Sunday, May 4, 2008

On the Road Again....


And just as I started getting comfy back at CFO, I get shipped off to AZ for a few weeks of some serious manual labor in the blazing sun.  Sweet!
Just got in an hour ago and I'm off to bed....stay tuned for some pretty consistent blogging.  I'll be doing most of workouts outdoors/anyway anyhow.  Fortunately, I am staying in a fairly metropolitan area so I will be using the globo gym when I can.  
Today's Wod: 
Linda
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Deadlift #144
Bench# 90
Clean# 83.5 (3/4 BW)
*DNF (Got through 6's but had to catch my plane)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, connie. i didn't know you had to leave town again. thanks for coaching us through MURPH on friday. whew! that was another good result for me. my first time doing the whole thing as rx'd. how did yours go? i can't seem to get a blogger identity, so i keep on doing this anon.

joe p

Connie Moreno said...

Joe P! You did great on Friday, so strong! You did way better than I did the first time I did it rx'd, remember it took me over 2.5 hrs?!!

This time I did it in just under an hour! That made me super happy!

Keep up the hard work joe, its definately paying off! Keep me posted on your wods, I'll be blogging regularly and trying to do the wods when I can.

Take Care

Anonymous said...

How close are you to Prescott? You could always pay the Glassmans a visit. :) Enjoy your time in the field.

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston