Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cindy


Don't be fooled by the name, Cindy is one tough cookie. Though she may appear harmless at first glance, this sweet mama can be vicious.

How many rounds in 20 minutes?

5 Pull-ups (I did kipping)
10 Push-ups
15 Air Squats

Total Score: 9 rounds+4 pull-ups
The push-ups were definitely my sticking point. I could get through the pull-ups and squats but I had a hard time cranking out those push-ups. Towards the end I was only to do single reps. However, I still beat my last Cindy score by two rounds, so I pretty happy about that. And boy do I feel it today! My chest, biceps and lats are all killing me-Its wonderful! :)

Food for Friday:
7:00 am
3/4 Soy Burger
1/2 Organic Apple
1 Block

8:30 am
2 oz Tuna w/ mayo
1/2 Organic Apple
1 Organic Plum
6 raw walnuts
2 Blocks

11:15 am
3 Egg whites w/ mushrooms, diced tomatoes, bell peppers
1 organic plum
olive oil (used to cook omelet)
1.5 Blocks

1:30 pm
1 oz chicken breast
1 organic kiwi
6 walnuts
1 Block

3:30 pm
1 chicken & turkey sausage link
2 red bell peppers
1 cup of organic grapes
4 macadamia nuts
3 Blocks

6:30 pm
1 lite string cheese
1 cup organic strawberries
1 Block

9:00 pm
4 oz ground turkey
2 cup steamed broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans
4 oz red wine
2 dark chocolate squares
2.5 Blocks

Total Blocks for the day=11

No comments:

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston