Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ah, Monday...

As usual, this Sunday marked another set back for my diet. I went wine-tasting in Sonoma and feasted on excessive amounts of rich food paired with red wine and as if I hadn't done enough damage, we finished off the day with a stop at the local brewery to slug down some beers. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it but I was definitely paying for it Monday morning....ugh....

7:30 am
-3 Eggs w/ spinach, onions and diced tomatoes
-3 tbs Avocado
-1 Peach
=3 Blocks

11:30 am
-2.5 Ounces of Tuna w/ Mayo
-1 Plum
-1 cup Blackberries
=2.5 Blocks

3:30 pm
-2 Lite String Cheese
-1 Peach
-1 Plum
-3 Macadamia Nuts
=2 Blocks

6:30 pm
-1 oz of Omega 3 Cheese
-1 cup Organic Strawberries
-3-6 Macadamia Nuts
=1 Block

8:30 pm
-4.5 oz of ground beef & buffalo
-Organic steamed Brocolli, Peas, Spinach and Green Beans
-1/2 cup of Organic Red Grape
-3 Macadamia Nuts & 3 Almonds
=3 Blocks

Total Blocks = 10.5

Crossfit Workout 7:00 PM:
4 Rounds of:
-400 Meter Run
-2 Minute Rest in between rounds

1:24/1:23/1:35/1:41

3 comments:

mjm said...

Awesome meals for the day. I printed out that page and am going to try a couple of those. I hope you keep posting your meals 'cause I'm out of ideas! Thanks!

Connie Moreno said...

Thanks mary jo, I think you caught me on a good day.

Laurent said...

Big ups for your dedication and your bad assness.

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston