Sunday, November 18, 2007

I will officially begin my two week experiment with the Paleo diet tomorrow. I've slowly begun making the transition from Zone to Paleo so I am pretty sure that it will go well and am really looking forward to the next 14 days.
I plan to continue using Zone portions at every meal while allowing more flexibility with the total number of blocks per day. This is subject to change and will vary accordingly as I adjust to the diet.

Food Eaten today:

10:30 am
4 Egg whites
1.5 oz Ground Turkey
12 Asparagus Spears
1/4 cup Peas
1 1/4 cup Berries
1/3 cup Almond Meal & Flax seed
=3Blocks

2 pm
2 oz Grilled steak
3 tangerines
=2 Blocks

3:45 pm
2 oz grilled Salmon
2 small tomatoes w/pesto sauce
1 small pear
=2 Blocks

No workout today

No comments:

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston