Monday, December 10, 2007

The Contents of my Paper Bag


Almost on a daily basis my fellow co-workers ask me, "what's in your bag today?" Well, it's pretty boring, it usually consists of 6 blocks of protein, fresh fruit, an avocado or nuts and some veggies on a good day. A very good day. In the morning I weigh and measure my food into two 3-Block meals to equip myself with the food necessary to stay in the zone through the greater part of the my day. This also prevents me from "cheating" as there is always a taco truck that rolls into our site at break and lunch with an abundance of greasy Mexican food and sugary treats.

Food Eaten Today:
7:30Am
3oz Roasted Organic Free-Range Chicken
1 cup Organic Strawberries
1 Persimmon
3 Tbs. Avocado
12:10 PM
4.5oz Baked Salmon
1/2 cup Pineapple
1 Orange
3 Tbs. Avocado
4:00PM
2oz Roasted Organic Free-Range Chicken
1 cup Organic Mixed Berries w/ 1/3 cup Almond meal & Flaxseed meal
7:00PM
Egg white omelet with Organic Spinach and Salsa
1 Persimmon
2 Tbs. Avocado
Total Blocks Today=10 Blocks

Workout: Crossfit Wod-Push Jerk 3-3-3-3-3-3-3
65-75-85-95-90-92-90
(red=weights at which I was unable to get all 3 reps)



1 comment:

Mike Minium said...

Connie's on it with her food prep!

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston