Friday, December 28, 2007

Weigh-in


At work yesterday one of my coworkers called me over to him and whispered to me, "so how much weight have you gained, you know after xmas and all"? So naturally, I woke up this morning and weighed myself just to see how much damage I did over x-mas.
111.8 lbs /19.3% bodyfat.
Not too bad considering the amount of alcohol and sugar I consumed and the very little exercise I did. Now, if I can just make it through the new year's parties, I'll be one happy (and lean) girl!

8:30 am
500mg Arginine
Egg white Omelet w/ Spinach
1.5 cups of berries w/ 1/3 cup Almond meal and Flax seed meal
=3 Blocks

11:00 am
2 oz Chicken breast
1 Orange
1 piece of chocolate
6 almonds
=2 Blocks
3:30 pm
3 oz chicken breast
1 grapefruit
1 small apple
9 Almonds
=3 Blocks

Workout Today: Crossfit Wod-Run 5k
Normally I would skip this wod because I hate running but I did it this time= 24:27

1 comment:

Mike Minium said...

And here you were all concerned about your weight.

You skinny, little thing, you!

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston