Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rest Day


I woke up feeling super sore from yesterday's killer wod. It was the very first time I was able to complete it as Rx'd: 100 pull-ups, 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups and 100 squats. It felt great to be able to finish it with out scaling it down, even though it took me almost 48 min and I came in dead last in the 6am class. Still, I am glad I did it. But boy am I paying for it today! My entire upper body is sore and I just feel wiped out. I don't know how much of it is due to the lack of sleep I have been getting the past few days but I am gonna listen to my body and REST!

7:30AM
Egg White Omelet w/ Spinach
1.5 cups Mixed Berries w/ 1/3 cup Almond meal & Flaxseed meal

12:15PM
18 Asparagus Spears
1.5 oz Grilled Lamb

4:45PM
3 oz of Chicken
1.5 cups Mixed Berries w/ 1/3 cup Almond meal & Flaxseed meal

Going out for dinner :) I'll try to keep it zone.

Total BLocks= 7.5 (Target tonite =10 blocks total)

Workout: NONE

3 comments:

Mike Minium said...

Way to stick it out with that workout, Moreno!

That takes some serious strength where it counts the most--internally.

Anonymous said...

Hola Connie,

How many blocks are you consuming these days?

Connie Moreno said...

10 Blocks Tomas

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston