Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tis the Season


Today was my sister's annual Gingerbread House decorating party (I know, that's a long name for a party). Anyhow, my sister makes the gingerbread houses the week before the party and then we all get come over and decorate them with all kinds of candy. This year there was a prize given to the person with the best house, adding a touch of healthy competition to the party. In the spirit of my recent health kick, I brought along some fruit & nuts instead of candy. I also thought it would be only be appropriate to convert my "healthy" gingerbread house into a gym. It was sweet! The gingerbread gym was fully equipped with all the fixings of a true gym including rings from gummy LifeSavers, dumbells made out of toothpicks and Juniormints, a pull-up bar and it even had a licorice rope hanging from the ceiling of the roof. Aside from the awful tummy ache I got from munching on all the sugary treats, I had a blast creating my little gingerbread gym, even if it only got one vote.

No Workout today:)

2 comments:

MBL100 said...

Can we get a picture of the GingerGym please?

Connie Moreno said...

Its the house on the far right.

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston