Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I hate being sick!



I recently caught a nasty cold and am not taking it very well. It just crept up on me literally knocked me on my ass. I'm slowly starting to feel better but am still not fully recovered, until then I will take it easy and listen to my body.

10 am
Scrambled Eggs w/ jalepenos, onions, salsa, guacamole
Fruit Salad w/ grapes, strawberries, melon
2 pieces of Dark Chocolate

3pm
2 Poached eggs w/ spinach and a small salad
1 Apple

8pm
3oz ground beef
1 lb mixed greens w/ apple and onions
1 cup strawberries
2 pieces of chocolate

Total Blocks today=7 Blocks (very low as a result of my sickness)

Workout Today= "Fran": 21-15-9 of Thrusters & Pull-ups
***I had to scale it down to 45# thrusters-Time 10:21

2 comments:

Mike Minium said...

Great work on your 400m lunge workout last night, too!

Anonymous said...

I find that repeated exposures to heavy metal can help with colds. It's true. :) Might I recommend the following metal classics:

Beethoven's 9th Symphony. Perhaps the finest piece of music ever written. Contains the "Ode to Joy" theme. Absolute 100% metal.

Paradise Lost, "Requiem." Only the best from the boys in England.

Rammstein, "Rosenrot." Don't ask me what they're saying. I'm sure if I understood German I wouldn't like them as much. However, these boys know their way around power chords.

Hope you feel better. Have a good holiday.

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston