Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Weigh-In #2


OK, so it's day 3 of Neolithic eating. I've had pizza twice in the last three days. Eeek!!!!!
Today I did a weigh in and it was a bit surprising.

Weight= 113 (this is 1.4 pounds heavier than 2 days ago)
However, my body fat only increased by 0.1% bringing it up to 19.2%

Initially, I was frustrated to see that I was back at my pre-paleo weight. Then I was happy to see that my body fat percentage didn't go up by much, meaning I'm not getting fat. Could this shift in weight be a direct result of muscle growth? Perhaps. That sure would be nice.

Workout Today: Crossfit (rest day)
***I rested yesterday therefore, I allowed myself to do some major lifting.
1. Snatch
35# 2x4
45# 2x4
2. Shoulder Press
55#x1
60#x3
62#x2
3. Front Squat
85# (3x5)

3 comments:

Mike Minium said...

Nice picture. You little mouse, you.

Anonymous said...

What are you using to measure your body fat percentage? Most of the methods I know of are not accurate to much more than 0.5 to 1%.

Connie Moreno said...

i have a fancy scale, it has an electric beam that it shocks me with. you can borrow it sometime tom. his name is Taylor. and i'm in love.

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston