Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 4


Okay so I let it myself cheat a little over the holidays, big deal. Alright maybe a lot, but lemme tell you, I enjoyed every minute of it!
Its time to get serious now, for real. I have some major fitness gains to achieve this year and I'm not gonna let a little holiday wieght slow me down. Now that I've finally gotten all of that partying, eating, drinking and celebrating out of my system I'm going super strict zone for as long as I can stand it.

I know firsthand that whatever I put in my body will have a direct and immediate effect on my performance at the gym. Today marks my fourth day of strict zone eating
Yesterday's Meals:

8:00am
1 Chicken Sausage (gluten-free)
1 cup Organic Blueberries
Coffee w/cream (fat source)
=2 Blocks
12:00pm
3oz Turkey Breast
1 Cucumber (sliced)
1 Apple
3 tbs. Organic Avocado
=3 Blocks
4:00pm
2oz Turkey Breast
2 Tangerines
6 Almonds
=2 Blocks
7:30pm
4.5oz Ground Lamb
Lrg. Green Salad
1 Organic Pear
=3 Blocks
Total Blocks for Monday 1/14=10

Yesterday's Workout: Crossfit Oakland:
Shoulder Press 3 sets of 5 (60#) only got 4 each set :(
Power Cleans 2 sets of 3 (84#)
Deadhang Pullups 3x3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connie!

I am so excited about our team workout!! Noon on Saturdays and lunch after? A Zone lunch of course! I will invite some folks! Yay! Laura

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston