Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Confessional


I had a college buddy visiting this weekend and went way outta the zone. In fact, I couldn't even see the zone from where I was.
I've been dreading this post because I feel super guilty not to mention gross, about all the damage I did in just a few days. However, I think its only fair that I share.
***Please don't try this at home folks.
Alright so here it goes...

Friday: 2 pints of IPA

Saturday: 2 glasses of wine, 1 glass of Champagne, 3 Gin Martinis, 1 shot of JD, 1 shot of Patron, Chocolate cake, cheese pizza and unknown number of Oreo cookies.

Today: 2 glasses of wine, a giant hamburger w/ cheese & bacon and finally a large piece of Taramisu.

Tomorrow I promise to break this self destructive cycle and find my way back into the zone.

Workout today @ Crossfit Oakland- "Cindy"
How many rounds in 20min of:
5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 squats
=10 rounds + 2 push-ups
The push-ups were brutal and really slowed me down, or perhaps it was all the booze.

3 comments:

steven T said...

"college buddy" huh... no wonder you came in with a hickey tonight. tsk tsk. haha

Mike Minium said...

Yeah, that hickey looked mighty suspicious, especially given that boatload of alcohol you ingested.

Mighty suspicious indeed, Moreno.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be the guy who gave her that hickey, but I think it might have been her other college buddy, the girl Connie rode home with.

It was great to see you, love.
-Trevor

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston