Monday, March 31, 2008

Snow days

(my boss and I singing in the snow)

And the snow keeps falling here in good ole' Utah. There were a whole 5 inches of powdery snow on the ground when I got up this morning. Perfect for snow ball fights, not so good for an archaeological survey. You know what that means? Another short work day for me.
Today's wod: Weighted pull-ups 3-3-3-3-3
I am not sure about the exact weight but I estimate that it was between 8-10 pounds.
I simply filled my back pack with a random selection of stuff and threw it on my back.

Unfortunately I was on unable to get all 3reps off all 5 sets. Shucks.
3-2-3-2-3 (three minutes rest in between).

8am
2 Eggs, hard boiled
4 Bacon slices
1 cucumber, sliced
1 Apple
=3 Zone blocks
12pm
3oz Tuna, canned
1 Grapefruit
9 Almonds
=3 Zone blocks-1 carb block
4pm
2oz Cheese
.5 Apple
1.5 cups Celery
1 Tbs. Peanut butter
=2 Zone blocks+2 fat blocks
8pm
2oz Tuna, canned
3 cups Romaine lettuce
1 Cucumber
.5 Apple
.5 Avocado
=2 Zone blocks

I wonder how long I can survive on tuna and apples?

4 comments:

Vanessa K said...

Hey Connie!

So how long ARE you going to be eating tuna and apples? When do you come home? I imagine the snow isn't helping that along.

Good job with the creative WODs. I am keeping them in my brain for future vacations.
Miss you!!
xoxo
Vee

Mike Minium said...

Chilly!

Good thing you packed that big, thick jacket...

Anonymous said...

go, connie! great effort on not only zoning, but even getting in your WODs out there. i'm truly amazed. someday soon i promise i'll figure out to post comments with my blogger ID.

joe p

Anonymous said...

I now have no excuse for not following my zone diet. way to stay strong and creative. See you soon!

Tamara

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston