Thursday, April 24, 2008

Angie Attacks!


I did Angie today, or perhaps I should say she did me. I was hoping to beat my last "Angie" time of 37:08 and succeeded! It was nasty and it left my arms and legs feeling very jello-y, but it was so worth it! I proud to say I knock 7 minutes off my last time!
A huge thanks to coach Mike and his, "I don't care if it hurts" approach. Fun, fun, fun!

"Angie"
100 Pull-ups

100 Push-ups

100 Sit-ups
100 Squats
Finished in 30:43

I am currently licking my wounds as I count down the minutes for my next meal.
BTW, its day 5 without Chocolate and I haven't had peanut butter today:)

8am
3 Eggs scrambled w/ broccoli and mushrooms
4 Tbs. Salsa
1 Tangelo
9 Almonds
=3 Blocks

1:15pm
3 oz Chicken sauteed w/ mushrooms and onions
1 Apple
9 Almonds
=3 Blocks

2 comments:

SMRTGIRLY said...

Who told you chocolate wasn't healthy? That is an evil LIE!

However, I do support your sacrifice for the man who gave you life :) good luck to you both - change is hard...

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a killer time on Angie! Way to go!

No peanut butter???

--Melissa

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston