Thursday, April 3, 2008

J.T.



JT is an awesome workout that requires very little equipment. I used 2 chairs from my hotel room as makeshift parallel bars for dips. It was sweet and really hard!
This may not work for taller people but it was just right for me, allowing me to balance on the arm rests while keeping my legs behind me. I'm not sure if I really ever got full range, but I was damn close!

And here's how it went down:
J.T. 21-15-9 reps of:
Handstand Push-ups (to target)
Ring Dips (modified)
Push-ups
= 28:00

7:20am
1 Egg, hard boiled
2 Egg whites, hard boiled
5 slices of Bacon
1 Plum
1 Apple
=3 Blocks
*(due to the pile of bacon on my plate, I didn't think it was necessary to add fat)
11:45am
1/3 Builder Bar
=1 Block
1:15pm
30z Tuna, canned
1 Grapefruit
1 cup celery
.25 cup grapes
1 Tbs peanut butter
=3 Blocks+1 fat block
5:45pm
.5 cup Plan yogurt
=1 Block
8:30pm
3oz Salmon, grilled
1 cup Mushrooms, grilled
1 red bell pepper, grilled
1 cup Jicama root, raw
=2 Blocks
*I finally discovered the grill at the Inn. Yes!
Total Blocks today: 10+1 fat block

No comments:

Your genes load the gun but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. -Dr. Houston